Sunday, October 7, 2012

Six Sentence Sunday 10/7

My very first six sentences come from my very first erotic romance short story, Unmasked.  Unmasked is included in the sizzling Etopia Press M/F Contemporary Romance Anthology: Halloween Heat VI.  All six of the Halloween Heat anthologies released Friday, October 5th.


The following is part of the first encounter between Avery and sexy musician Milo:

"So tell me, cher," he said in a faint Creole accent, "what you runnin' away from back in New York?"

"How did..." I was so stunned I couldn't even finish the thought.  I'm not used to being knocked back on my heels by any man, but he was the second man to effectively ask me the same question in as many days.  I didn't have an answer for my fiance either.

With a chuckle, he tapped the now-mangled heel of my Christian Louboutin stiletto. 


The Halloween Heat anthologies are available now for download on AmazonB&N, and AllRomanceEBooks!

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!  For more excerpts, visit www.sixsunday.com and check out other participating authors' blogs.

2 comments: