Sunday, December 23, 2012

Six Sentence Sunday 12/23

I am so excited that A Flowerpot Christmas Tree has been released just in time for Christmas!  To celebrate, I'm sharing six more sentences.  :)

In this scene, artist Noah Ames offers to help Dr. Lillian Chase (a forensic facial reconstructionist) with her sculpting technique, and things heat up pretty quickly...


"There," he whispered, "see how it responds to your touch." His mouth grazed my ear when he said it, and my pulse kicked into overdrive.

For a moment, I wasn't sure if he was talking about the clay or the noticeable bulge pressing against my backside.

"Mmm-hmm," was all I could get out. I could tell that he was getting hard. I should have been offended, but honestly, I was turned on..."



Thank you SO much for visiting!  Don't forget to head back over to www.sixsunday.com and check out more excerpts from the delightful participating authors!  Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment