Sunday, December 9, 2012

Six Sentence Sunday 12/9

This Sunday, I have another little snippet from my hot holiday novella, A Flowerpot Christmas Tree.  Etopia Press is releasing a series of holiday-themed erotic romances, and I am thrilled that mine is included.  Check back soon for the buy links!

In the following scene, Dr. Lillian Chase has just arrived at her much younger neighbor's art gallery for what she thought was a public showing...but turned out to be a private event just for two.




From behind the receptionist's desk, he produced two glasses of champagne. 

I'd been expecting an impersonal party, but this definitely felt like a date. With a wink, Noah tinked his glass against mine before tipping it up. A single droplet escaped the corner of his lips and slid down his long neck while he drained the glass. I'd be lying if I said I didn't think about leaning in and lapping it up. Noah caught it with the thumb of his other hand just before it ran behind the open collar of his shirt...






Thank you so much for stopping by!  Don't forget to head back to www.sixsunday.com for more fabulous excerpts.

6 comments:

  1. I just love your cover. Sensual and warm. Terrific six. Vivid, I watched that droplet with her, almost hoping she would lean in. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Joanne! Etopia's cover artists blow me away.

      Delete
  2. Great description! Very sensual!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Angela! And thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. I like this - some good sensory detail and just a hint of imagination! ;) Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete