Sunday, January 27, 2013

Final Six Sentence Sunday!

Welcome all to the final Six Sentence Sunday!  I've so enjoyed reading all of the wonderful excerpts, and I've loved getting to share and chat with everyone who has stopped by.

In honor of the occasion, I've decided to post a particularly steamy snippet from A Flowerpot Christmas Tree.  In this scene, widowed anthropology professor Lillian Chase is discovering that the hot, much-younger artist, Noah Ames, can be a bit of a tease.


“Ah, don’t stop! Fuck me!” 


Noah did not obey. Without warning he pulled back, slowed himself, and took away those delightfully adept fingers. Making agonizingly slow circles with his hips, he watched till my chest stopped heaving and my breathing slowed. I think I actually pouted. 


Thank you so much for stopping by.  Don't forget to head back over to www.sixsunday.com for more fantastic excerpts from participating authors!

No comments:

Post a Comment