Sunday, March 24, 2013

Sneak Peek Sunday 3/24

Hello and welcome to Sneak Peek Sunday!  This week, I'm bringing a naughty little snippet from my erotic romance A Flowerpot Christmas Tree.  I posted a teaser of this scene some time back, and this picks up where that left off...

In this scene, 27-year-old artist Noah is giving 40-something professor Lillian sculpting lessons:

There,” he whispered, “see how it responds to your touch.” His mouth grazed my ear when he said it, and my pulse kicked into overdrive. For a moment, I wasn’t sure if he was talking about the clay or the noticeable bulge pressing against my backside. “Mmm-hmm,” was all I could get out. I could tell that he was getting hard. I should have been offended, but honestly, I was turned on. And flattered. Then again, a 27-year-old dick is always ready to hop to attention, even after half a bottle of wine. When my sanity finally, reluctantly, took over, I realized that I was letting my new neighbor rub his cock against my ass and coughed loudly. He backed away instantly and dropped himself into an old lawn chair. 

Thank you so much for stopping by!  Don't forget to head back over to http://sneakpeeksunday.blogspot.com for more excerpts and teasers from participating authors!


4 comments:

  1. I really like this! Very sexy...and I love the the heroine is 40-something!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous! I'd absolutely read this. :-)

    ReplyDelete